Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Some Decor Inspiration

Have you ever been stumped and needing inspiration when trying to decide what to do next when decorating your home? How do you get yourself out of that stuck rut? 

I love to surround myself with ideas that I believe are beautiful. I enjoy following people on Instagram with great designs. 

If you are looking for some people here is a couple of the people I'm happy to be following for my decor inspiration.  

White Flower Farmhouse this is actually a "brick and mortar" store. They post photos of their 1800's farmhouse renovations and products in their showroom on Long Island, NY.  

Rustic Little Roost . Nicole makes the most darling little signs. I had the pleasure of personally meeting her at King's Homesteads Christmas OpenHouse 2015.  She sells her signs from her Instagram page, check it. 

Liz Marie Galvan I could just gush about the Liz's house. I love the brightness in her home.  She works at the Found Cottage. which is also a "brick and mortar" store in MI 

King's Homestead is one of my work favorites. They feature displays that inspire me to do a better job beautifying our showroom for the customers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment